Clarie Kelley's Meat Balls and Meatloaf
Bear's Anecdote - Years ago, Bear's mother sent Jodie and Bear a box of recipes. Here is one from the box.
- 2 to 3 lbs. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 to 1-1/4 c. bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all this stuff together.
- Roll into golf-ball sized balls.
- Roll balls into additional bread crumbs.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- When frozen, can be placed into plastic freezer bag.
- Take out as many as you need for spagetti or meatballs and gravy.
- Put mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1-1/4 hrs.