2010 Family Reunion
In Minneapolis, Minnesota
Linda Kelley (et al) will be reserving a block of rooms at the Marriott Hotel near the Mall of America.
It is on the light rail line that goes to the airport and downtown.
Likely the weekend will go something like this:
- All Weekend
- Singing, laughing, eating, telling jokes, catching up on news, hugging, playing music
- Friday, August 13th (OOooo! Friday the 13th!)
- 5-ish: Meet around the pool or in the courtyard for drinks and snacks
- 7-ish: Linda can make a reservation for dinner at a nearby restaurant for those who wish to get together for dinner
- After Dinner: Invade a karaoke bar? ---On Friday the 13th? That's asking for trouble!
- Saturday, August 14th
- 9:30 - 10:30-ish: Family brunch at the hotel
- Free to explore our wonderful city of lakes. I can suggest many outings. Included among them are:
- The Museum of Russian Art - a unique museum in a renovated old church. Close to our house and truly a gem
- Canoeing or biking around several lakes that are close to our house
- Mall of America for a premier shopping experience
- Stroll Nicollet Mall in downtown Minneapolis to enjoy old and new architecture, shops, the river, and the old Mill Museum
- Minneapolis Institute of Art - wonderful old building with many masterpieces
- Minneapolis Sculpture Gardens: Fun and funky. Get pictures of yourself with the art!
- Dinner: Barbeque at the home of Linda, Stu, Matt and Elise
- Sunday, August 15th
- Leftovers and then some, back at the Kelley-Baumanns
- Option: Baseball: Minnesota Twins v Oakland A's (Afternoon game)
Be sure to update your contact information at:
The Kelley Family Directory Page
For more reunion information go to:
The 2010 Kelley Family Reunion Facebook Page
Or for more reunion information, contact: Linda Kelley or