Chicken Potato Skins
Bear's Anecdote - A friend of mine from Huntsville, Alabama (Tim P. - It isn't good to give full names on the internet.) gave me a great stack of recipes. Here is one of them.
- 2-1/2 c. cooked, chopped chicken.
- 4 large baked potatoes, without foil, halved and scooped out.
- 1 c. parmesan cheese.
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise.
- 1/2 c. sour cream.
- 2 tblsp. minced onion.
- Optional: Herbed bread crumbs.
- Mix chicken, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and onion together.
- Stuff potato skins with chicken mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle stuffed skins with herbed bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.