Office Party Broccoli Salad
Bear's Anecdote - This is one of those recipes I found at an office pot-luck lunch.
- 5 cups fresh broccoli flourets, blanched or partially cooked
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbl spoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine broccoli, raisins, sunflower seeds, bacon, onion and peas in a large serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl or large cup, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
- Add dressing to the salad and toss to mix well.
- Chill before serving.