Clarie Kelley's Fantasy Fudge
Bear's Anecdote - Years ago, Bear's mother sent Jodie and Bear a box of recipes. Here is one from the box.
- 3 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. margarine
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- 1 pkg semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 7oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 1 c. chopped nuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Melt margarine in microwave.
- Add sugar and milk. Mix well.
- Microwave on high for 5-1/2 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Gradually stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased 9x9 or 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Cool at room temperature and cut into squares.