South Beach Diet Veggie Quiche Cups
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup egg substitute (or real eggs)
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 3 drops hot-pepper sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Microwave the spinach for 2-1/2 minutes on high.
- Drain excess liquid.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with baking cups. (metal ones work best)
- Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, cheese, peppers, onions and spinach in a bowl & mix well.
- Divide mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
These quiches freeze very well, and reheat well in the microwave.
Copyright (C) South Beach Diet